One Way Or Another, Everything's Connected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every day Mac and his team fight crime, some of which have many twists and turns. Ones that will sure keep u on the edge of your seat

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Don Flack
Site Owner
Site Owner
Don Flack

Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella Empty
PostSubject: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Don had just gotten up and put on a fresh pot of coffee. It was 2 am, he had trouble sleeping. All the thoughts of him being a first time father began to sink in and he was nervous of course. He was hoping he'd be able to cope with it while doing the job at the same time. The question was how he and Jamie were gonna tell the team about the baby they were gonna bring into the world. He pulled out his phone and texted Mac. "Mac, hey, when u get a chance, I'd like to gather the team into the conference room. There's something I need to tell u guys, and I don't think I can wait any longer."

How will Don's news affect the way he does his everyday job and how will the team react?
Back to top Go down
https://don-and-jamie.rpg-board.net/
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Mac woke to a phone trying to tell him something, most likely job-related. Shooting a slight glare at the alarm clock diligently announcing the time as around two in the morning, he rubbed sleep from his eyes before momentarily grabbing his phone. He was actually surprised that the first thing his phone told him was Don's ID from his contacts list instead of Dispatch, but he read the message none the less.

He would probably be lucky if he got over four hours of sleep. An insomniac like himself would already have trouble sleeping, but factor in that he'd willingly worked two shifts - against Stella's wishes, of course - back-to-back and two hours overtime even after that, and he'd been home much later than any "normal" person would have enjoyed. But he was Mac... It was second nature to him to spend extra time at the lab.

"Yeah, no problem. What's up with you being up this early? I'm the one that's got problems with that on a normal basis, after all. You alright, Don?"

Lack of sleep and just being woken up still couldn't keep Mac from being a tad concerned about his friend. He'd noticed a rather subtle and small difference in his personality recently. In fact, it had started when he got with Jaime, but he had understood that change, having known the same thing when him and Stella bit the bullet and spilled the beans. But this? This was another, different change. And he still hadn't managed to place his finger on it certainly.
Back to top Go down
Don Flack
Site Owner
Site Owner
Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Don read over Mac's text. "Yeah I'm fine, but I've had trouble sleeping ever since I found out Jamie was pregnant with our first child, Mac." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Stella woke up not too long after Don had texted Mac the big news. "Mac? What's going on? How long have u been up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Mac had read over Don's reply when Stella woke up as well. "Hey," he greeted, "Don sent this," he added as an explanation for his being up as he handed her his phone. "I just woke up not too long ago and that's why."
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Stella rubbed her eyes and read over Don's text. "Oh wow. Don's gonna be a father? That's amazing." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Mac nodded, smiling. "Yeah, he wants the team in the conference room later when we're all present to tell the rest of the team."
Back to top Go down
Don Flack
Site Owner
Site Owner
Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Don sat at the dinner table and propped his feet up, finishing his coffee. He was nervous as all hell to tell the team about the upcoming baby but he knew they would be supportive because this was his family. Don smiled from ear to ear and set his empty coffee mug in the sink and went upstairs. Jamie had just woken up. "Hey babe, I texted Mac, he's the only one that knows so far." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Stella wrapped her arms around Mac's neck and smiled. "I'm gonna hit the showers real quick, Mac. When I'm done, I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee for u." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:57 am

Who would he be kidding? Mac smiled and nodded before giving Stella a 'good morning' kiss. (Like he'd ever forget to. Please!! This was Stella!) "Sounds like a plan," he told her, "Don't rush though. Take your time."
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:53 am

Stella smiled as she unwrapped her arms from Mac's neck and headed for the showers. How did she ever get so lucky and end up with a man like him? "Thank u, Mac." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:10 am

Mac smiled and nodded, unable to keep himself from following her with his eyes. "No problem," he told, getting up himself.
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:56 am

Stella cleaned herself up, got in the shower, and couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. "Mac, why do u think Don told us first about him and Jamie having a baby?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Mac shrugged. "I'm not sure," he said, "But whatever the reason, it's great news."
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Stella finished her shower and dried her curly hair off, before coming out to the bedroom to where Mac was. "I remember when I told u that I was pregnant, Mac. U should've seen the look on your face. It was priceless." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Mac blushed and smiled shyly. "What can I say?" he asked, shooting a look at her out of the corners of his eyes. "How was I so lucky to meet you, Stella? Really... What would I do without you?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Stella shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Academy, ten years ago, I remember going out to our very first case when we graduated. Man, that seemed like forever ago. Mac, when I met u, I knew we would have a fun time, as coworkers, I never thought we would someday be living together, getting married, and about to have a kid together. I guess u could say God brought us together. I've loved u even as just a big brother, a stubborn one if that, and I'm proud to say I love u as my husband. Now to answer your question of what would u ever do without me? You'd be bored out of your mind." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Mac smiled and even laughed. "Yes... Yes it indeed was. And to answer my own question, at the risk of sounding like I'm challenging your answer, I'd be lost without you. I really would. I don't know and don't want to know where I'd be without you right now."
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Stella smiled as she listened to Mac. "Mac, I'd go crazy without u if I didn't have u. I think I'd drive myself crazy if I didn't have u by my side." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Mac smiled softly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Then we're pretty damn lucky we don't have to worry about losing each other, aren't we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Stella nodded as she slipped on her work clothes. "Lucky for the both of us, my dear. Lucky for the both of us." she said, smiling, as she placed a kiss on Mac's lips before she went downstairs to make the pot of coffee she promised Mac. "I'll get that coffee started, then we can head out to the lab." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Mac smiled softly and nodded, not hesitating to kiss her back. "Alright. I'll race through the shower, get changed, and meet you down there before we head off."
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Stella nodded as she headed downstairs to get that coffee started for Mac. "Sounds good, Mac. I'll call Don and let him know we'll be there in about 10-15 minutes." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Mac nodded in agreement. "Sounds good," he said before heading for his own shower.
Back to top Go down
Stella Taylor

Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Stella pulled out her phone and dialed Don's number. "Hey Don, hey, it's Stella, listen, Mac and I are just finishing up here and we should be out of here soon. Say 10-15 minutes?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella   Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Jitters || Mac/Stella
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next